Menu Close

Tax Problems

Got a Tax Problem? Our wide range of Tax Resolution Services can put the Tax Relief you NEED within reach. No need to stress.

“Innocent Spouse Relief provides you relief from additional tax you owe if your spouse or former spouse failed to report income, reported income improperly or claimed improper deductions or credits.”link

We’ll Cut Through the Red Tape to Get Your IRS File. Link

Tax interest and penalties add up lightning fast. If you didn’t file a tax return because you didn’t have the money to pay what was owed, or you filed but simply didn’t pay, you’ve gotten yourself into quite a predicament. And the more you let this situation go, the more likely you are going to pay for it and pay for it big.Link

Is the IRS Going to Confiscate Your Home, Your Car, and Even Your Retirement Accounts?

Contact Us Immediately to Avoid IRS Seizures.


Eliminate Your IRS Debts Legally, Ethically…
and for Much Less Than You Could Imagine! Link

“Innocent Spouse” IRS Relief

You Are NOT Responsible for the Misdeeds of Your Spouse… If You Know What Steps to Take.

Under certain circumstances, you may be resolved of any misdeeds of a spouse or former spouse involving income tax fraud.

Most married couples file their tax returns jointly. There are certainly benefits to this, but if there were certain “errors” or “mistakes” on your joint return and it was your (present or former) spouse’s fault, you could be in luck. There are provisions in the Tax code that will let you out of a tax burden that was not your fault. But, it will need to be proven. We can help.

Law should know concept, The lawyer explained to the client to plan the case in court.
sherlock holmes silhouette in studio on white background

Find Out What The IRS “Has” On You

You would be surprised to see what information the IRS keeps on file about you. Of course, gaining access to that file and then interpreting that information is best left to a professional who understands the system. There is no need, after all, to raise any red flags through your requests.

We can get a copy of your IRS file and help you determine how that file might help you resolve any current tax problems.

Non-Filed Returns–Done For You

First, let us help you comply with the law. By taking the initiative and filing your tax returns, you can still take advantage of the deductions and allowances due to you. Yes, you are still going to owe taxes, and likely penalties and interest, as well, but if you wait for the IRS to take care of your problem for you, they are going to do so in the best interest of the government with little thought or interest in your bottom line.

By voluntarily filing all delinquent returns, you will save yourself further problems, and we can help you do that.

Once your returns are current, we can look at your total owed and help you create a plan of action to remedy the situation.

Close up of business documents stack on desk , report papers stack
Silhouette cutouts of a man walking up steps, while the hand of other businessman building stairs for him in a conceptual image of personal and career promotion.

Protection from IRS Asset Seizure, IRS Levies, and Wage Garnishments

Long-time tax liability might be met with the most extreme forms of compensation by the IRS. It is within their right to seize assets-  like your home, your car, and valuables.

If you owe money to the IRS, they may choose to come get their payment by levying your property.

If the government is already garnishing your wages, we can provide assistance in negotiating a release of that garnishment and arranging for a more suitable payment plan in its place

Settle Your IRS Debt For Less Than What You Currently Owe

Maybe you didn’t know that the IRS has an Offer in Compromise program that can be utilized by the taxpayer when liability has been incorrectly assessed or when total liability is more than you can afford to pay.

When presented correctly to the IRS, this might mean your tax liability is entirely eliminatedfor as little as 5-15% of the total amount owed.

Our experienced Tax Specialists can help you determine if you might qualify for an Offer in Compromise, or if a tax payment plan would be the better route for you to go.

Female hand holding piggy bank. Save money and financial investment

Frequently asked questions

Innocent spouse relief can be claimed when your current of former spouse failed to report income, incorrectly reported income, or improperly claimed credits and deductions.  To claim innocent spouse, you must meet all of the following requirements:

  • Filed a joint return that had erroneous items solely attributed to your spouse.
  • You establish that you did not know about the understatement of taxes at the time you signed the return.
  • The IRS takes into account the facts and circumstances and believes it to be unfair to hold you liable.

An innocent spouse is someone who is married to a person who deliberately lied to the IRS by hiding or misreporting income or claiming made up deductions to lower taxes.

An injured spouse is one whose tax refund has been used to cover the tax debt of a current or former spouse.  You become injured when your share of a refund is applied to your spouse’s legally enforceable past due debts.  You must not be legally obligated to pay the debt of the spouse.

The IRS keeps track of your personal information and you might be surprised to learn what all they have on file.  They have neatly dated and coded records of your tax information.  As tax professionals we can gain access to and interpret that information for you.  With this information we can determine how best to help you resolve your tax problems.

If you have not filed tax returns in quite some time the IRS will take care of that for you.  How does that sound?  They will file a substitute for return (SFR) and you can bet that they will not take your legitimate deductions, causing you to owe way more than you should.  Tax interest and penalties will quickly add up overwhelming you with IRS debt.

Not filing your tax return over several years is a criminal offense. You could get a year in jail for every year you do not file up to five years.   Getting away with not filing tax returns is getting harder every year as the IRS software and algorithms get more sophisticated.  Your chances of getting caught have greatly increased.

We can help you file the non-filed returns and get in compliance with the law.  You can take full advantage of all your deductions and credits thereby lowering you tax liability.  You will still owe taxes as well as penalties and interest. However, it will still be more beneficial to you than having the IRS take no deductions. Once the taxes are filed we can help you work out a plan to deal with the IRS.